Currently there are five available FAQ pages offered on this site:
- Application Checklist
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- Registering Online
- Step by Step Application Procedure
- MET-related blog posts at PDCE Online
- Connect – eLearning @ UBC
- Professional Development & Community Engagement
- Faculty of Education
- Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (CTLT)
The following articles may be of interest if you are considering the MET program:
- Cho, S. (2011). How to teach online/distance education courses successfully. In Proceedings of the 27th Annual Conference on Distance Teaching and Learning. Madison, WI: The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System.
- Gaskell, Jim & Miller, Jeff. “Constructivist Approaches to Developing Diverse Communities of Learners Online: Examples from the MET program.” Fourth Pan Commonwealth Forum on Open Learning Conference. 30 October – 3 November, 2006.
- Dobson, Teresa M. “Technologies of Text: Reflections on Teaching, Learning, and Writing with/in Digital Environments.” Journal of the Canadian Association of Curriculum Studies, v.3 no.1, Spring 2005.