So you are nearing the end of your MET program, congratulations! Please ensure you complete the following steps in order to confirm your graduation.
- Check to make sure you have completed (or are completing) all of your required courses (master’s requirements; certificate requirements).
- Apply for graduation by the application deadline – these are early (usually February for May graduation and August for November graduation). Log in to your student account for deadline dates.If you are taking a course in your last term, this application must be done before the course is finished.
To apply for graduation, follow these steps:
- Log in to your student account
- Click on “graduation” on the left side of the screen (It’s under the “applications” heading).
- Follow the directions from there.
- Your application status will remain “Applied for Graduation” until final graduation approval is done in the month of graduation.
Please note it is your responsibility to have TQS fax appropriate forms directly to Dave Roy (fax 604-822-2015).
Review the TQS information regarding the MET program.
MET Graduation Travel Grant
Graduating students living outside of British Columbia, Canada may apply to the MET Graduation Travel Grant program to request financial assistance for travel to attend graduation in person here at UBC Point Grey campus.
Please refer to the MET Graduate Travel Grant site for more information.