The MET curriculum offers a holistic perspective on issues that impact the successful planning, development and delivery of e-learning. The program delivers planning and management courses that will benefit Corporate Curriculum Managers, Curriculum Developers, and Program Managers.
Professionals who work in this area will:
- develop leadership capacities for the planning and management of learning technologies within their organization; and
- gain a comprehensive understanding of the administrative, technological and cultural implications of implementing learning technologies, with specific attention to strategic planning, organizational models, budgeting, development approaches and organizational culture.
Courses of Interest:
- ETEC 511 – Foundations of Educational Technology
- ETEC 520 – Planning & Managing Learning Technologies in Higher Education
- ETEC 522 – Ventures in Learning Technology
- ETEC 565A – Learning Technologies: Selection, Design and Application