MET courses are designed to ensure that graduates will have a sophisticated understanding of learning supported by digital technologies in a range of different organizational contexts.
We recommend that you complete the four required core courses as early in your program of study as possible because they offer key skills and foundational learning that will support your work in other courses.
To assist you in planning your program of study, we maintain a three-year projected Course Calendar.
- ETEC 500: Research Methodology in Education
- ETEC 510: Design of Technology Supported Learning Environments
- ETEC 511: Foundations of Educational Technology
- ETEC 512: Applications of Learning Theories to Instruction
- ETEC 520: Planning & Managing Technologies for Higher Education
- ETEC 521: Indigeneity, Technology and Education
- ETEC 522: Ventures in Learning Technology
- ETEC 523: Mobile & Open Learning
- ETEC 524: Learning Technologies: Selection, Design and Application
- ETEC 530: Constructivist Strategies for eLearning
- ETEC 531: Curriculum Issues in Cultural and New Media Studies
- ETEC 532: Technology in the Arts and Humanities Classroom
- ETEC 533: Technology in the Mathematics and Science Classroom
- ETEC 540: Text Technologies: The Changing Spaces of Reading and Writing
- ETEC 565A: Understanding Learning Analytics
- ETEC 565G: Culture and Communication in Virtual Learning Environments
- ETEC 580: Guided Independent Research/Study
- ETEC 590: Graduating Project