Before applying online, please be advised to take note of the following:
If you are applying for a MET Certificate (TBDL or TBLS), please select “Graduate Certificate in Educational Technology” from the drop-down menu.
On the next screen, you will be asked to select either “Technology-based Distributed Learning” or “Technology-based Learning for Schools.”
- You will need approximately 40 minutes to complete the Online Admission Form.
- We suggest you take a look at the Form first to ascertain what information is required, gather that information, and come back later when you are ready.
- Come prepared – you may cut and paste text from other sources (resume, letter, essay) into the Online Admission Form boxes.
- If you cannot complete your application in one sitting, you have the option of holding your application and resuming later.
- However, after 2 weeks of inactivity, an email alert will be sent to you reminding you that 1 week is left before the information you submitted in the Online Admission Form is lost.
- As a student of a completely online program, you are considered a Part-time student. Please select ” Part-time student ” in the Online Admission Form.
- Payment for Admission Fee is credit-card based; please have your credit card handy at the time you apply online. UBC accepts the following credit cards for payment: