Please Note Application Deadlines
Please note the application deadline outlined on this web page. You must submit your application and all relevant documents (transcripts, references, etc.) by the application deadline. If your application is not complete by the application deadline, it cannot be considered.
An application checklist is accessible when you log in to your UBC Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies application account. This checklist will update as documents are submitted. You are responsible for ensuring all required documents are submitted.
How to Submit Your Application
Applications to the Master of Educational Technology degree program must be submitted online via the UBC Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies application system.
The Application Frequently Asked Questions page on the UBC Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website can help you determine whether you have compiled the necessary documents for your MET degree program application.
The UBC Faculty of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Checklist of Application Components outlines the documents you must submit with your application:
- transcripts from every post-secondary institution you have attended other than UBC
- three letters of reference. (While at least one academic reference is preferred, it is not absolutely required.
- work references that can speak to your initiative, intellectual capacity and industry are welcome)
- a written Statement of Intent of up to 500 words in which you outline your professional and scholarly goals and state how these align with the theme of this graduate program
- English proficiency test results (if relevant)
In addition, the MET program requires you to submit a current résumé/curriculum vitae with your application.
An application fee will be charged, and can be paid online with Visa or Mastercard.
Help with Your Application
Please contact MET Support at email@example.com if you require assistance with your application.